Snag these free Chip and Mrs. Potts coloring pages! We hope you enjoy our Mrs. Potts and Chip coloring sheet printables in PDF!
- Includes popular images of this lovely mother son teapot and teacup from Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Use as an individual school classroom activity or as a filler Beauty and the Beast party game idea for groups during the fall season
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our coloring PDF pages and activity PDF worksheets!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Disney Chip and Mrs. Potts Coloring Pages to Print
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the preview image or link underneath each image to access the desired printable. Links will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.
Download any of these best free Mrs. Potts and Chip pictures to color today!
We strive to share quality, free colouring pages and sheets for mindfulness by providing fun and relaxing self care and mental stimulation for all ages, from young children like toddlers to elementary school children, tweens and teens, adults, and even the elderly.
Our goal is to provide the best free coloring book pages to fit all unique levels of experience. Our wide range includes:
- cute, easy, simple, big vector clip art images suitable for young kids, such as in preschool and kindergarten;
- cool beginner and medium outline pictures to color for stress relief; and
- difficult, detailed, intricate full size hand-drawn mandala zentangle pattern drawings for teens adults.