Snag this free general conference bingo printable at the end of this post!
- Also known as conference people bingo or conference human scavenger hunt bingo to mix, mingle, and socialize
- Use for a conference meeting, company work retreat, coworker or colleague teambuilding activity, or other group gathering
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our free bingo cards!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
How to Play Conference Icebreaker Bingo
- Writing Utensil like pen or pencil
- Free Conference People Bingo Printable
- Pass out conference human scavenger hunt bingo printable and writing utensils to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. This can be by getting 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), blackout bingo filling up all squares of the card, 2 rows, or some other variation.
- When the game starts, individuals get up and interact with others, introducing themselves and asking questions to find someone who can sign off on one of the items on their bingo card. Each person should sign only one square per card, unless there are not enough participants to each sign a single square.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!".
- (Optional) Have the winner share who signed which squares on their card.
Conference Bingo Icebreaker Game
Content and/or features: This general conference bingo game contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 getting-to-know-you conference ice breaker questions that players can sign off on including:
- Played a sport on their high school team
- First time attending a conference
- Owns an instant pot
- Has seen a Broadway show
- Doesn’t have cable
- Has gone scuba diving or skydiving
- Has multiple ear piercings
- Has changed a tire before
- Has been married for 5+ years
- Is not on Facebook
- Has broken a bone
- Can juggle
- Can snowboard or ski
- Likes to eat vegetables
- Has a green thumb
- Has more than 1 pet
- Has been on TV before
- Can play the guitar or ukulele
- Whose last picture on their phone doesn’t have them in it
- Is an introvert
- Has seen at least 5 Star Wars movies
- Has been to Hawaii
- Has a Master’s or Doctorate degree
- Has lived in at least 3 different states
Color: This printable is in black and white. It is printer-friendly in grayscale.
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page 8.5 x 11 inch non-editable PDF.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.
GET THE FREE PRINTABLE(S):
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]
Share to Facebook | Save to Pinterest
Grab the Freebie: Download File(s)
Leave a Reply