Snag these free fun alphabet sentence cursive worksheets! We hope you enjoy our fun sentence and letter practice cursive printable in PDF!
- This alphabet tracing set includes stroke guides, handwriting lines for letter practice, and sentences to trace
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our worksheets, printables, and activity sheets!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Description of Cursive Practice Sheets Layout
Each page includes the following for each letter of the alphabet:
- Uppercase and lowercase letters with stroke formation guide
- Three lines to practice writing each form of the letter
- A fun alliteration sentence with multiple words to practice upper and lowercase letters
Cursive Letter and Sentence Printable Worksheet to Print
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the preview image or link underneath each image to access the desired printable. Links will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.
- A: Amanda and Aaron ate all the apples and almonds at the airport.
- B: Billy Bob blew big bubbles in his blueberry bubblegum.
- C: Caleb and Clara concocted cotton candy cupcakes in the kitchen.
- D: Didi and Don didn't dilly-dally in the dry desert heat.
- E: Elle and Everett each eat eight eggs every Easter at eight o'clock.
- F: Frank and Fannie wore fancy flip flops to the fall fair.
- G: Greta Goodman gulped a gallon of green grape juice in her garage.
- H: Henry and Hannah happily helped their mom haul heavy bags.
- I: Ivy and Isaac inserted ice cream into the icebox.
- J: Jack and Jill jumped over the juggler with jelly and jam.
- K: Kip and Kathy did karate kicks in their khakis.
- L: Lyle and Lyla the lions lay in the lounge and licked their lips.
- M: My millionaire mother makes money mining metal from mountains.
- N: Our new neighbors Nate and Nancy are not very noisy.
- O: Olive and Olivia only offer organic oats and oranges.
- P: Pat and Pam picked pink prickly pears and plump, purple plums.
- Q: Quentin quarreled with Queen Quinn's quirky quartet.
- R: Rory and Rita Roberts wrapped ruby rings round the red roses.
- S: Stan and Stacy sniffed then slurped the savory soup at supper.
- T: Tom taught Tanya how to toast tortillas to make a tasty treat.
- U: Unsurprisingly, Uma's Uncle Ulysses remained undefeated in Uno.
- V: Vernon and Veronica viewed a vibrant violet in the valley.
- W: Walter and Wanda woke to the wafting whiff of warm waffles.
- X: Xavier and Xena exited with six extra xylophones.
- Y: Yousef and Yolanda yearned for yummy yellow egg yolks.
- Z: Zac and Zena zipped and zoomed through the zany zoo of zebras.
Download any of these best free fun cursive alphabet sentence printable worksheets for handwriting and tracing practice today!