Snag this free Halloween bingo 5 x 5 printable! Get 15 unique game card boards at the end of this post.
- A detailed Halloween bingo game with color images and words that's versatile for all ages from children to adults
- Use for school club, classroom activity, educational game for ESL learners, office party or other Halloween party game idea for a group gathering in the fall
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our free Halloween activities or free bingo games!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
How to Play Halloween Bingo [5x5 Grid]
- Free 5 x 5 Halloween Bingo Printable with words and pictures in color
- Bingo markers or chips go simple with a pen or be more festive with black pom poms or other themed item to mark off items on the bingo card; 2 versions of printable markers are also included in freebie file
- Calling card for host to use to call out items from game card
- Jar or container for host to hold chips to call out squares optional
- Print and cut out 5x7 bingo cards.
- One of the PDF pages includes a calling card on the left, with a card on the right that can be used as a game card. For the calling card, cut out each individual square token to put in a jar/container that the host will pick out each turn.
- Prepare chips, markers, or objects for players to keep track of what’s been called on their bingo game board.Each player should have their own set of markers. Use the printable bingo chips included in the PDF file, or get creative with festive items such as black pom poms or M&Ms.
Bingo Game in Play
- Pass out Halloween bingo printable and bingo markers to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. You may try 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), 2 rows, a square border, or some other variation. Note that blackout bingo will not work if you are playing to win since game cards include the same images.
- One person will need to serve as the Bingo Caller who will pick out the tokens and make the calls. This person should make sure that other players cannot see what is inside the jar/container.
- When the game is ready to be started, the Bingo Caller can draw the first token. Read what it is, show the token and/or provide a description so people can find it on their card. Wait until everyone has marked the box on their card.
- The Bingo Caller should display the call tokens for people to reference easily and then draw a new token. Players should check the new image on their cards to mark off. Game continues as so for each round.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!". Or, change the winning phrase to shout to match this October occasion, such as "Frightening!" or "My Pretty!".
Halloween Bingo Game for Kids and Adults
Content and/or features: This Halloween bingo board contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 color items on each card:
- Zombie biohazard
- Candy corn
- Vampire lips
- Wizard owl
- Mummy bat
- Candy treat
- Grim reaper
- Night moon
- Witch feet
- Poison apple
- Frankenstein monster
- Spider web or cobweb
- Sugar skull
Color: This printable contains pictures in color. Short black text word descriptions are also provided for each picture.
Format and/or number of pages: Game boards are 5 x 7 inches. There are two cards per 8.5 x 11 inch sheet as a non-editable PDF. Cut lines are provided for your convenience.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.
GET THE FREE PRINTABLE(S):
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]
Share to Facebook | Save to Pinterest
Grab the Freebie: Download File(s)
Need More Halloween Bingo Cards? Buy Our Bundle:
In Color | Black & White
Leave a Reply