Snag this free Harry Potter bingo printable! Get 15 unique game card boards in a 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 grid at the end of this post.
- A detailed Harry Potter bingo game with color images and words that's versatile for all ages from children to adults
- Use for a Harry Potter birthday party, baby shower, wedding, classroom activity, educational game for ESL learners, office party or other magic or wizard party game idea for a group gathering
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our free bingo game boards!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
How to Play Harry Potter Bingo [5x5 & 4x4 Grid]
- Free 5 x 5 or 4 x 4 Harry Potter Bingo Printable with words and pictures in color
- Calling card or chips 2 versions of printable chips included in freebie file
- Bingo markers or chips Go simple with a pen or be more festive with gold stars or other themed item to mark off items on the bingo card; printable markers are also included in freebie file
- Jar or container for host to hold chips to call out squares optional
- Print and cut out 5x7 bingo cards.
- One of the PDF pages includes a calling card on the left, with a card on the right that can be used as a game card. For the calling card, cut out each individual square token to put in a jar/container that the host will pick out each turn.
- Prepare chips, markers, or objects for players to keep track of what’s been called on their bingo game board.Each player should have their own set of markers. Use the printable bingo chips included in the PDF file, or get creative with festive items such as gold stars or M&Ms.
Bingo Game in Play
- Pass out Harry Potter bingo printable and bingo markers to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. You may try 4 or 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), 2 rows, a square border, or some other variation. Note that blackout bingo will not work if you are playing to win since game cards include the same images.
- One person will need to serve as the Bingo Caller who will pick out the tokens and make the calls. This person should make sure that other players cannot see what is inside the jar/container.
- When the game is ready to be started, the Bingo Caller can draw the first token. Read what it is, show the token and/or provide a description so people can find it on their card. Wait until everyone has marked the box on their card.
- The Bingo Caller should display the call tokens for people to reference easily and then draw a new token. Players should check the new image on their cards to mark off. Game continues as so for each round.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!". Or, change the winning phrase to shout to match this December occasion, such as "Hogwarts!" or "Harry Potter!" in their best British accent.
Harry Potter Bingo Game for Kids and Adults
Content and/or features: This Christmas bingo board contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center, or a 4x4 grid without any free spaces.
There are 24 color items on each 5x5 card (not all images appear on the 4x4 cards):
- Marauder's Map footprints
- Lightning scar
- Hogwarts Express platform 9 ¾
- Golden snitch
- Nimbus 2000 flying broomstick
- Sorting Hat
- Hedwig owl
- Lord Voldemort
- Headmaster Albus Dumbledore
- Ron Weasley
- Hermione Granger
- Harry Potter
- Deer patronus
- Hogwarts School of Wizardry castle
- Acceptance letter
- Ink and quill
Color: This printable contains pictures in color. Short black text word descriptions are also provided for each picture.
Format and/or number of pages: Game boards are 5 x 7 inches. There are two cards per 8.5 x 11 inch sheet as a non-editable PDF. Cut lines are provided for your convenience.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF
Grab This Freebie:
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]
Need More Harry Potter Bingo Cards? Buy Our Bundle:
4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Game Cards