Snag this free Saint Patrick's Day bingo 5 x 5 printable! Get 15 unique game card boards at the end of this post.
- A detailed St. Patrick's bingo game with color images and words that's versatile for all ages from children to adults
- Use for school club, classroom activity, educational game for ESL learners, office party or other St. Patrick's party game idea for a group gathering in the spring
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our free bingo games!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
How to Play St. Patrick's Bingo [5x5 Grid]
- Free 5 x 5 St. Patrick's Day Bingo Printable with words and pictures in color
- Bingo markers or chips go simple with a pen or be more festive with green pom poms or other themed item to mark off items on the bingo card; 2 versions of printable markers are also included in freebie file
- Calling card for host to use to call out items from game card
- Jar or container for host to hold chips to call out squares optional
- Print and cut out 5x7 bingo cards.
- One of the PDF pages includes a calling card on the left, with a card on the right that can be used as a game card.For the calling card, cut out each individual square token to put in a jar/container that the host will pick out each turn.
- Prepare chips, markers, or objects for players to keep track of what’s been called on their bingo game board.Each player should have their own set of markers. Use the printable bingo chips included in the PDF file, or get creative with festive items such as green pom poms or M&Ms.
Bingo Game in Play
- Pass out St. Patrick's Day bingo printable and bingo markers to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. You may try 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), 2 rows, a square border, or some other variation.Note that blackout bingo will not work if you are playing to win since game cards include the same images.
- One person will need to serve as the Bingo Caller who will pick out the tokens and make the calls. This person should make sure that other players cannot see what is inside the jar/container.
- When the game is ready to be started, the Bingo Caller can draw the first token. Read what it is, show the token and/or provide a description so people can find it on their card. Wait until everyone has marked the box on their card.
- The Bingo Caller should display the call tokens for people to reference easily and then draw a new token. Players should check the new image on their cards to mark off. Game continues as so for each round.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!". Or, change the winning phrase to shout to match this March occasion, such as "Leprechaun!" or "Pot of Gold!".
St. Patrick's Bingo Game for Kids and Adults
Content and/or features: This St. Patty's bingo board contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 color items on each card:
- Gold coin
- Clover owl
- Flag banner
- Shamrock 4-leaf clover
- Owl with top hat
- Pot of gold
- Stack of coins
- Green top hat
- Falling coins
- Coin rainbow
- Pot of coins on a cloud
- Pot of coins at the end of a rainbow
- Pointy-toe boot
- Irish flag
- Irish girl
- Irish boy
- Green bowler hat
- Rainbow shamrock clover
- Rainbow horseshoe
Color: This printable contains pictures in color. Short black text word descriptions are also provided for each picture.
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page 8.5 x 11 inch non-editable PDF.
Format and/or number of pages: Game boards are 5 x 7 inches. There are two cards per 8.5 x 11 inch sheet as a non-editable PDF. Cut lines are provided for your convenience.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF to Download
GET THE FREE PRINTABLE(S):
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]
Share to Facebook | Save to Pinterest
Grab the Freebie: Download File(s)
Leave a Reply