Snag this free teambuilding bingo printable at the end of this post! An interactive getting-to-know-you bingo to really break the ice.
- Also known as people bingo or human scavenger hunt bingo, mix, mingle, and socialize with peers and colleagues
- Use for office meeting, school club or classroom teambuilding activity, or other group gathering
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our free bingo cards!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
How to Play Human Icebreaker Bingo for Teambuilding
- Writing Utensil like pen or pencil
- Free Teambuilding Icebreaker Bingo Printable
- Pass out teambuilding human bingo printable and writing utensils to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. This can be by getting 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), blackout bingo filling up all squares of the card, 2 rows, or some other variation.
- When the game starts, individuals get up and interact with others, introducing themselves and asking questions to find someone who can sign off on one of the items on their bingo card. Each person should sign only one square per card, unless there are not enough participants to each sign a single square.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!".
- (Optional) Have the winner share who signed which squares on their card.
Teambuilding Bingo Icebreaker Game
Content and/or features: This teambuilding bingo game contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 getting-to-know-you teambuilding ice breaker questions that players can sign off on including:
- Give each other a jumping high five
- Find 3 things you have in common with another person
- Come up with a handshake with at least 3 moves
- Make the other person laugh without saying a word
- Engage in a staring contest for at least 15 seconds
- Choose a song and hum at least 2 lines in sync without practicing
- Describe your favorite animal by making its sound
- Write the other person’s name with your left and right hand
- Impersonate characters from your favorite movie
- Play numbers, Miss Mary Mack, or other clapping game
- Lead person from one end of the room with their eyes closed using only your voice
- Do the macarena or electric slide together
- Draw a picture of the one superpower you wish you had
- Get a group of four to do the wave
- Have 2 people make a chair with their arms for a third person to sit
- Act out your favorite holiday in charades
- Play two truths and a lie
- Come up with a list of how to say "Please" and "Thank You" in at least 5 different languages
- Do a show and tell with your favorite desk item
- List the ingredients of your favorite food for the other person to guess
- Come up with jingle to remember the other person’s full name
- Spend 15 seconds looking at person before turning around and drawing their face from memory
- Describe a country you want to visit without revealing the name of it
- Name only 3 objects in your favorite color for the other person to guess what it is
Color: This printable is completely in black and white. It is printer-friendly in grayscale.
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page 8.5 x 11 inch non-editable PDF.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.