Snag this free Christmas bingo 5 x 5 printable for coloring! Get 15 unique game card boards at the end of this post.
- A detailed Christmas bingo game with black and white images and words that's versatile for all ages from children to adults
- Use for school club, classroom activity, educational game for ESL learners, office party or other Christmas party game idea for a group gathering in the winter
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our fun free Christmas activities or fun free bingo games!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Christmas Games Bundle on Sale Now!
Snag our mega pack of our most popular Christmas game printables bundle for half off!
You get: 100+ Christmas bingo cards, 150+ Christmas charades and pictionary cards, Christmas left right gift exchange games, Christmas trivia, Christmas jeopardy, and more fun games!
How to Play Christmas Bingo for Coloring [5x5 Grid]
- Free 5 x 5 Christmas Bingo Printable for coloring with words and pictures in black and white
- Calling card or chips 2 versions of printable chips included in freebie file
- Bingo markers or chips Go simple with a pen or be more festive with black buttons or other themed item to mark off items on the bingo card; printable markers are also included in freebie file
- Jar or container for host to hold chips to call out squares optional
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers
- Print and cut out 5x7 bingo cards. Each sheet contains 2 cards.
- One of the PDF pages includes a calling card on the left, with a card on the right that can be used as a game card. For the calling card, cut out each individual square token to put in a jar/container that the host will pick out each turn.
- Prepare chips, markers, or objects for players to keep track of what’s been called on their bingo game board.Each player should have their own set of markers. Use the printable bingo chips included in the PDF file, or get creative with festive items such as black buttons or M&Ms.
Bingo Game in Play
- Pass out Christmas bingo printable and bingo markers to participants.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. You may try 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), 2 rows, a square border, or some other variation. Note that blackout bingo will not work if you are playing to win since game cards include the same images.
- One person will need to serve as the Bingo Caller who will pick out the tokens and make the calls. This person should make sure that other players cannot see what is inside the jar/container.
- When the game is ready to be started, the Bingo Caller can draw the first token. Read what it is, show the token and/or provide a description so people can find it on their card. Wait until everyone has marked the box on their card.
- The Bingo Caller should display the call tokens for people to reference easily and then draw a new token. Players should check the new image on their cards to mark off. Game continues as so for each round.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!". Or, change the winning phrase to shout to match this December occasion, such as "Merry!" or "Winter!".
- Let folks color their cards before or after the bingo game as another enjoyable, optional activity.
Christmas Bingo Game & Coloring Activity for Kids and Adults
Content and/or features: This Christmas bingo board contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 color items on each card:
- Teddy bear
- Boy elf
- Elf feet
- Decorated Christmas tree
- Retro buggy car
- Gingerbread man
- Girl elf
- Polar bear
- Candy cane
- Holly berry
- Hot cocoa
- Chocolate chip cookie
Color: This printable contains pictures in color. Short black text word descriptions are also provided for each picture.
Format and/or number of pages: Game boards are 5 x 7 inches. There are two cards per 8.5 x 11 inch sheet as a non-editable PDF. Cut lines are provided for your convenience.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF
Grab This Freebie:
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]