Snag this free Christmas lights bingo printable at the end of this post!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Christmas Games Bundle on Sale Now!
Snag our mega pack of our most popular Christmas game printables bundle for half off!
You get: 100+ Christmas bingo cards, 150+ Christmas charades and pictionary cards, Christmas left right gift exchange games, Christmas trivia, Christmas jeopardy, and more fun games!
How to Play Christmas Lights Bingo
- Writing Utensil (like pen or pencil)
- Free Christmas Lights Bingo Printable in 8 variations
- Clipboard or other hard surface to write on
- Pass out Christmas lights bingo printable and writing utensils to participants. You may also include a clipboard, book, or other hard surface so folks can mark off their bingo cards.
- Decide how Bingo will be determined. Blackout bingo marking off all squares on the card is the most fun. If you are short on time though, you may try 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally), 2 rows, or some other variation.
- When the game starts, individuals look out for items to mark off on their card.
- The first person to get Bingo should indicate so by shouting, "Bingo!". Or, change the winning phrase to shout to match this December occasion, such as "Merry and Bright!" or "Christmas Cheer!"
Christmas Lights Bingo Game
Content and/or features: This Christmas lights scavenger hunt bingo game contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
The printable that we created comes in 2 variations. Each set contains 4 different game cards so people will have their own list of items to look for.
One set is text only. The other contains picture images with word text for younger kids, such as toddlers or elementary school children, to be able to play.
There are 24 squares to potentially mark off on each card. The items include:
- Gingerbread Man
- Gifts or Presents
- "Happy Holidays"
- Candy Cane
- Mrs. Claus
- Teddy Bear
- North Pole Sign
- Sled or Sleigh
- Bow on a Present
- Christmas Music
- Blinking Lights
- Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus
- Peanuts Character
- Santa Hat
- Movie Character
- Colored Lights
- Snow Globe
- Inflatable Character
- Blue Lights
- Polar Bear
- White Lights
- Disney Character
- Santa's Sack
- Icicle Lights
- "Season's Greetings"
- Santa on the Roof
- Pony or Horse
- Pine Cone
- "Peace on Earth"
Color: This printable is mainly black and white with a string of Christmas lights graphic in color. It is printer-friendly in grayscale.
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page 8.5 x 11 inch non-editable PDF.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!