Lots of free Saint Patrick's bingo cards for a fun St. Patrick's day party idea or shamrock-themed educational activity in the classroom! A fun variety including:
- In color or black and white for coloring in 5x5, 4x4, and 3x3 grids
- With images and text to appeal to kids and adults of all ages and learning abilities including ESL
- Looking for more free printables? Check out free bingo printable cards
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
- How to Play St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- How to Make Saint Patrick's Bingo More Fun
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Bingo Variations
- For Large Groups of All Ages (Kids & Adults)
- For Coloring (Kids & Adults)
- For Elementary School Children
- For Young Children to Color
- For Toddlers and Preschool
- For Kindergarten or First Grade
- Blank Template Cards
How to Play St. Patrick's Day Bingo
This is a very simple overview for how to prepare for and play the game.
- Print out bingo cards. You may also need to trim cards, such as if there are two 5 x 7 inch cards on a single sheet.
- Prepare the calling tokens in a jar or container.
- Set bingo markers for players. This can be pens, small objects like pom poms, or even candy.
- Tip: If you plan to re-use the bingo cards, you may want to have the laminated.
Playing the Game
- Before the game starts, pass out bingo cards and markers to participants and determine how bingo will be determined (see our tip below if you want to try something different than a single row).
- The Bingo Caller will say each item until someone has gotten Bingo.
- The player(s) with Bingo will need to shout a winning phrase, like "Bingo!".
- Pass out prizes and/or play again!
How to Make Saint Patrick's Bingo More Fun
Here are easy, simple ways to modify the traditional game of bingo to shake things up a little.
Tip 1: Choose a different winning combination.
Instead of a traditional vertical, horizontal or diagonal row to win bingo, opt for other formations like the outside border, a letter like an X or S, an arrow or other fun shapes.
Tip 2: Use food.
Everybody loves to eat! Use festive colored candies like M & Ms to mark off items on the bingo cards that have been called. Chocolate coins or rainbow-colored candies like Skittles work perfectly for St. Patrick's Day!
Tip 3: Go with a theme.
This can be as simple as the winner shouting another word in place of "Bingo!", like "Lucky!". Or, create a narrowed theme that suits this March occasion, like Ireland or shamrocks, and complete the vibe with matching decorations, food and drinks, music and more.
Tip 4: Double the stakes.
Give participants 2 cards to play at the same time. You can also double the prize.
Tip 5: Add mystery.
The coveted prize can be kept a secret until the very end when the winner opens the mystery prize in front of all. It can be an enticing treat or a gag gift for fun laughs.
Printable St. Patrick's Day Bingo Variations
Find the best free Saint Patrick's bingo cards that are:
- printer-friendly in black or white or with pops of color
- perfect for any occasion or situation, from school to a St. Patrick's Day party
- all available as digital PDF files, meaning you can print them instantly
Images on cards include festive symbols like:
- Lucky symbols like four-leaf clover shamrocks and horseshoes
- Green leprechauns, coins, and pot of gold at the end of a rainbow
- Irish boy, girl, and flag
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
This is a round-up post that showcases the various versions we offer. Simply click on the preview image or link underneath the image to head to the blog post where you can get the free download.
For Large Groups of All Ages (Kids & Adults)
A traditional 5 x 5 game board with a free space in the center with color pictures and words. Perfect for any St. Patrick's Day party!
For Coloring (Kids & Adults)
A set of 5 x 5 that uses black and white images and text that's also printer-friendly.
For Elementary School Children
For a medium-paced bingo game, try this smaller 4 x 4 grid with pictures and text in color.
For Young Children to Color
Folks can add their own unique color scheme to these grayscale 4 x 4 bingo cards with images and words for coloring.
For Toddlers and Preschool
This 3 x 3 set includes 18 unique and colorful images with text for a fast-paced game.
For Kindergarten or First Grade
Use a minimal amount of ink with these simple 3 x 3 bingo cards with pictures and words in black and white. Add coloring as an activity for toddlers and young kids who are just starting out in school.
Blank Template Cards
Want to create your own version of bingo? Use these blank bingo cards in 3 x 3, 4 x 4, or 5 x 5 in color or black and white to suit your fancy.
Download any of our free St. Patrick's Day bingo pdf templates today.