Snag this free apology letter from Santa for a late present! We hope you enjoy our editable letter from Santa printable in PDF!
- Use the prewritten content and personalize as much or little as needed
- A letter asking for understanding and patience on a letterhead with poinsettia
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our winter activities for Christmas, including writing samples for other scenarios in our free letters from Santa printables roundup!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Christmas Games Bundle on Sale Now!
Snag our mega pack of our most popular Christmas game printables bundle for half off!
You get: 100+ Christmas bingo cards, 150+ Christmas charades and pictionary cards, Christmas left right gift exchange games, Christmas trivia, Christmas jeopardy, and more fun games!
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Design Details of the Santa Letterhead
Decoration: A simplistic letterhead with a poinsettia at the top that makes a beautiful statement.
Letterhead text: Santa Claus is in a fun font at the top. At the bottom reads, "Poinsettia Lane, North Pole, Arctic Circle."
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page form-fillable PDF on a white background.
Editable Writing Sample
Below is the text that this letter reads, with minimum suggested sections for personalization contained in brackets.
Feel free to change as much as desired, or to use content from other sample letters from Santa with this particular letterhead.
Dear [name of child],
Greetings from the North Pole!
I am writing to share with you that your present this year is particularly special.
The elves are working very hard to get your gift just right, so there may be a slight delay in the delivery of your gift.
Please know that we are working around the clock to get this under your tree on Christmas Eve, but we may need some extra time. But don't worry, it will be well worth the wait!
Because you have been such a good girl/boy this year, I know that you will be understanding of our situation. Thank you for your patience.
May your holiday season be merry in many other ways!
At the bottom right is Santa Claus' signature in red.
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.