Snag this free letter from Santa that can be used as a reply to your child's letter to Santa! We hope you enjoy our editable letter from Santa printable in PDF!
- Use the prewritten content and personalize as much or little as needed
- Insert with actual text taken from your child's letter to Santa to add to the realness of the magic
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our things to do in Christmas and winter, including writing samples for other scenarios in our printable letters from Santa roundup!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Christmas Games Bundle on Sale Now!
Snag our mega pack of our most popular Christmas game printables bundle for half off!
You get: 100+ Christmas bingo cards, 150+ Christmas charades and pictionary cards, Christmas left right gift exchange games, Christmas trivia, Christmas jeopardy, and more fun games!
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Design Details of the Santa Letterhead
Decoration: This simple, old-style letter uses fonts and a background to give it authority.
There is even a red stamp at the bottom, which states, "Merry Christmas from Santa Claus" with a present in the center of the circular seal.
Letterhead text: At the top reads, "Official Letter from the North Pole Workshop."
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page form-fillable PDF that comes in two formats: one on a white background to use with your own vintage or paper with pattern, and a second with the old-style background included.
Editable Writing Sample
Below is the text that this letter reads, with minimum suggested sections for personalization contained in brackets.
Feel free to change as much as desired, or to use content from other sample letters from Santa with this particular letterhead.
Dear [name of child],
Ho ho ho from the North Pole! Thank you so much for writing to me!
Of course I know how good you have been this year! Mrs. Claus has been telling me that [insert nice thing that was written in child's letter].
I am so excited to visit you on Christmas Eve! The elves have set aside a very special present just for you and I can't wait to bring it to your home.
Remember to be kind to others and do as you're told!
From me and Mrs. Claus, the elves, and Rudolph and the the rest of the reindeer gang, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
At the bottom is a signature line stating, "Certified and checked twice by" and "Tiny the Elf" in a green stamp and "Santa Claus" in a red stamp.
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.