Snag this free self care bingo printable at the end of this post!
- Foster positive mental health with this fun activity to give yourself the care and attention you deserve
- Make mental wellness a priority before reaching the point of burnout
- Looking for more freebies? Check out the rest of our bingo card printables!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the freebie.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
How to Play Self Care Bingo
- Free Self Care Bingo Challenge Printable
- Writing Utensil like pen or markers to cross off or color items as completed
- Print out bingo cards for yourself and/or other participants.
- Determine the amount of time to complete the tasks on the card (eg. in the course of a month, over winter, etc).
- A standard goal would be to give attention to your own self care every day (or nearly every day). Participants should try aim to complete at least one item a day, though participants may choose to do more than one in a single day, or there may be days skipped in which case they may choose to catch up on other days.
- (Optional) To keep participants motivated throughout the period, designate prizes or rewards for getting a line of bingo (a row, column, or diagonal of 5) instead of having to wait until they get blackout bingo.
- (Optional) If done with a group, have participants share ways they've tended to their self care to complete the tasks on their card. Give prizes or reward yourself if desired.
Self Care Bingo Game
Content and/or features: This mental health and wellness bingo game contains a 5x5 grid with a free space in the center.
There are 24 tasks to promote a healthier mental mindset of positivity including:
- Do something creative
- Spend time outside
- Schedule a coffee or lunch date with a friend
- Sleep in
- Eat a healthy lunch
- Call and talk to a relative
- Talk with a good friend to get something off your chest
- Declutter your closet
- Try a new cardio workout
- Unplug from social media for the day
- Dance to your favorite song
- Have a day with zero plans
- Ask for help
- Do a manicure, pedicure, face mask, or all 3
- Rewatch a good movie
- Read for an hour
- Have a Meatless Monday
- Buy from the farmer’s market
- Read a fun picture book at the library
- Buy yourself a smallish gift just because
- Have a hot drink
- Write an encouraging note to yourself from 5 years ago
- Go stargazing
- Let yourself cry
Color: This printable is mainly black and white with a small floral graphic in color. It is printer-friendly in grayscale.
Format and/or number of pages: This is a single-page 8.5 x 11 inch non-editable PDF.
Rules of Use
All free files for kids or for adults on KeepingUpChangs.com are for personal and single classroom use only.
We put a lot of love and labor into creating these resources and offering it for free on the internet. To help offset the costs associated with running this website, please:
- Do not share or redistribute files directly. In order to share, use the URL to this website and or webpage, NOT to the file itself.
- Do not resell, copy, sub-license file in its original or modified format in any physical or digital form.
- Do not upload or use this design on any file sharing (eg. Dropbox, GoogleDrive) or print-on-demand (POD) site (eg. Printful, Zazzle).
- If you are a teacher, please use these for your classroom only. Other teachers may visit our site to download their own copy for their classroom use.
- Do not claim rights to copyright of any part of the file or design.
- Do not use files for any commercial purpose.
Thank you for respecting our energy and investment in making these free printables available to everyone!
Free Printable PDF to Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE(S):
Click the download link in the green shaded box below to access the desired printable(s). Link will open in Dropbox or Google Drive in a new tab.
On the Dropbox or Google Drive page, look for the download icon and button along the top of the screen to save a copy to your device. This works best on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some companies and schools block your computer or work/school-associated email from accessing Dropbox or Google Drive. If that is the case, please visit our website from a personal device and email.
If you try to request access through Dropbox or Google, work/school servers often block our email address from being allowed to grant you access.
Note: You do not need to create an account to grab the free printables. If you are prompted to create an account, simply click away from that window to head back to the screen that should allow you access to download.